Monday, January 12, 2009

Ultimate Cardmaking Review






Ultimate Cardmaking






A Collection of Over 100 techniques and 50 inspirational
projects
written by Sarah Beaman


This is a big, beautiful book LOADED with really great project ideas. I really loved this book. It is dedicated solely to card making, not scrap booking too. The instructions have lots of photos to go along with each project, so even a first timer would feel comfortable trying these. There are some great Valentines ideas in here if you are looking for some.



I was trying to find a favorite project in her and it's just too hard to choose! I'm telling you they are fantastic. I think I'm going to try the sewing machine punched card first. There is a scented lavender sachet card that I think would be lovely for Valentines Day.Check this one out, it's loaded!


Friday night the girls were feeling bored so we pulled out our card stock and made a few cards ourselves. We were free forming it. We ended up having so much fun!
Have you seen the Amy Butler Lotus Tea Die Cuts? I got them at Michaels and they are awesome. They look like vintage ephemera. I haven't tried her paper yet, but it's on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment